Please help me

MPowerM3 said:
It does look good, if I sent some one the hi-res could they do it up and send it back so I can get this print made? Pm me or hit up a email addy here, I would be most appreciated.

I wouldnt mind doing it, when do you need it done by. Shouldnt take to long maybe have it done by tomorrow afternoon the latest? ( [email protected] )

EnterUserName said:
I wouldnt mind doing it, when do you need it done by. Shouldnt take to long maybe have it done by tomorrow afternoon the latest? ( [email protected] )

I will email it tonight, tomorrow should be fine, I can then on friday go and order the print. Thank you so much.

EnterUserName, I sent over that file, I dont know why it wasnt a higher kb, I wonder if that will be enough to do the picture in 11x14? All the other ones 3000kb, this one was only 1000kb?

maybe your email program only allows 1mb and has compressed the file, try sending it as a file rather than a picture, I do this through hotmail and send up to 10mb files without compression, if I click to send a picture hotmail reduces the size.

Flash Harry said:
maybe your email program only allows 1mb and has compressed the file, try sending it as a file rather than a picture, I do this through hotmail and send up to 10mb files without compression, if I click to send a picture hotmail reduces the size.

Maybe when I trimed the picture it lost something, because even on my computer the file is only 1000kb, I have sent pictures before and they were the full 3000kb. But thanks for the heads up.

Okay I finished it up , let me know what you think. I dont really know why the variation of size.

Here is a resized version of the completed one, I cleaned up the hood all the chips bothered me
imgresizeda0.jpg

That looks awsome, hopefully I dont have a problem with the enlargement. I appreciate all your help you are a stand up man in my books, if theres ever anything I could possibly do for you, let me know.

I'm a newb with photography, I know photoshop pretty wel though so i'll be glad to help out as long as everyone can give me tips..

your quite welcome if you have any further need of me just let me know

Most reactions

Back