please help new camera..

dimivouk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello to everybody ,
i really like to take photos with my phone and now i want to do it in a more professional way with a photo camera . Please tell me a good camera for a beginner i have a budget up to 500 euros thanks guys .

JadoPado

Either a Canon or Nikon entry-level camera will do very nicely. In Nikon, that will probably be the Nikon D3200 with lens.

To everyone here, that's about $531 US... I would also recommend either canon or nikon. I'm a "neither" guy, meaning i don't have any preference. I do know canon equipment but a part of me wishes i had started with nikon. Look into used or refurbished. Nikon D3300, D3400. Canon Rebel T5, T6. These are in your price range.

Best camera for the money in my opinion for beginners is the Nikon D3300 or Nikon D3400 both of them very good.

Me thinks the D3300 or D3400 is a perfect fit, IMO has just enough features to keep busy while you learn and not overly loaded with deep menu diving options that may overwhelm. For the Money the D3300 or D3400 is hard to beat in Image quality,dynamic range and reliability.

I agree, the Canon 700D or 800D are the perfect beginner cameras

But also look at mirrorless cameras - smaller and lighter but can also use the DSLR lens

www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

Most reactions

Back