Please help with Rebel XT 'L' size photo ??

I knew the 4:3 thing would get a reaction, should've just left it alone with all the Nikon / Canon people on here.

Not that it works with digital frames. Digital frames follow photo print dimensions (for the most part). And international standard photo print sizes/dimensions (yes the rest of the world doesn't always follow the U.S -including photo dimensions) are closer to 4:3 than 3:2. Benefit? Less cropping when printing.

I'll just leave it at that.

I knew the 4:3 thing would get a reaction, should've just left it alone with all the Nikon / Canon people on here.

Not that it works with digital frames. Digital frames follow photo print dimensions (for the most part). And international standard photo print sizes/dimensions (yes the rest of the world doesn't always follow the U.S -including photo dimensions) are closer to 4:3 than 3:2. Benefit? Less cropping when printing.

I'll just leave it at that.

But one would argue that 4:3 is no longer the standard with all but Olympus's DSLR's being 3:2. Of course film and P&S cameras are 4:3, but even MF and LF cameras will have different aspect ratios. I don't know if I'd call that an advantage of the 4:3 system...

And it's not a Canon/Nikon thing, It's a Canon/Sony/Pentax/Nikon/ every other DSLR brand thing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back