PLEASE HELP !

BPALMER

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
running ps elements 6,and i was hired by my company to create a slide show for for the head honchos at corporate. i am sure this will lead to other opportunities so i want to offer a great product.
the problem is ,after creating a slide show with awesome shots and a soundtrack,i then burned the slideshow to a cd and a dvd and the quality is lacking. definitly not what i created although not what i created. i used windows to create the wmv file.looking at the slide show it is obvious that i am losing quite a bit,most likely due to conversion or compression of the file.
i am looking for a program that would easily allow me to burn to cd or dvd with little loss in quality.
any reccomendations ??
thanks
bp

Slideshows created with windows movie maker rendered as .wmv are low quality. You have very little control over anything and you can't layer the video/audio tracks on the timeline. A good intermediate level program that has tons of features is Sony Vegas Pro. Best quality comes from rendering as MPEG-2 and AC3 for audio. Then use DVD Architect to prepare and burn.

Slideshows created with windows movie maker rendered as .wmv are low quality. You have very little control over anything and you can't layer the video/audio tracks on the timeline. A good intermediate level program that has tons of features is Sony Vegas Pro. Best quality comes from rendering as MPEG-2 and AC3 for audio. Then use DVD Architect to prepare and burn.

THANKS FOR THE HELP...although i did not create it on windows movie maker,i used ps to create the slide show however,when i went to burn the disc it did so as wmv file on its own and i did not see where i had the option to change it...

bp

Most reactions

New Topics

Back