please help ><

katze

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm sorry my english isnt my first languege but I will try to be as clear as I can; I know there's a method to take the film off the chassis without using anything but a little part of film, I've seen people do it but I for my life can't figure out how to. If any of you know could you pleeeease explain me? Also, could you tell me the word in english for those things that are sold to take the film off the chassis when it's all inside??

Thank you.

I don't know how but I did it... so I can now use my film ^_^

I'd still like if you told me the names of those things I asked you, cause I know how things are called in spanish, but now that I signed up here I must know their names in english too... ^^U

Hola y bienvenidos al foro. No comprendo exactamente lo que quieres preguntar; ¿estás hablando de una cosa que puede extraer la película del cassette? ¿Como se puede hacer en un cuarto oscuro, para revelarlo?

(Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm not sure exactly what your asking about; are you talking about something that you can use to extract the film from the 35mm cassette? Like you would do in a darkroom in order to develop it?)

Si quieres preguntar tu pregunta en español, hay unas personas aquí en el foro que te pueden comprender. Yo sé que la chica LaFoto habla español bien. Y tambien hay un chico aquí, creo que se llama ozzono, que es de españa. Y yo hablo un poco español, como ves aquí, pero no perfectamente.

(If you want to ask your question in spanish, there are some people here on the forum who understand spanish. I know that LaFoto is pretty good at spanish. And there's also someone on the forum -- i think his alias is ozzono -- who is from Spain. And I speak some spanish, as you can see here, but I'm sure not perfect.)

retreive the leader

First, welcome to the forum! My Spanish is terrible, so I will not attempt it. But I think what you are looking for is called a "film leader retrieval tool". Hope this helps, and again, welcome aboard!

Thank you! Yes, film retrieval tool, that's what I wanted to to know... I found a page where you can make one yourself so maybe I will make it one day (http://spyderman.ekodapo.sk/?s=t&p=11). What I did now is that I just slipped a piece of used film inside the canister (that's the right word, yess?) and winded the film and I don't know how but it worked :D

Thank you both of you ^_^

By katze's nick I would assume here first language is German ;)
Like mine.
Unfortunately this is all I can say in this thread, other than, of course ...

WELCOME TO ThePhotoForum, katze!

But I don't know neither the German, nor the English (let alone the Spanish!) term for the little tool that you want to use to pull the film out of the cartridge. Sorry.

hahaha, don't worry I know the name already, thanks anyway (and I speak spanish, I only know a few words in german ^^U).

What I did now is that I just slipped a piece of used film inside the canister (that's the right word, yess?) and winded the film and I don't know how but it worked

Yes, canister is the correct word.

The tool you're looking for is called a "film extractor" well it is here in australia.

Welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

Back