Please help

Becky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm hoping someone can help me...

At the weekend, one of my brothers best friends died suddenly and unexpectedly. He was only in his 20's and his life was taken from him far before his time :cry:

My brother has come across a photograph of him and a few of "the guys" and would like to get it printed and framed. Unfortunately the photo is a bit blurry as they were mucking around a bit, and those in it are a little blurred. My bro has asked me to have a go at fixing it a bit, and converting to black and white.

Obviously its a very personal photo and will have a lot of emotional and sentimental value. I got upset just looking at the photo in light of what has happened, and my attempts at touching it up have been reasonable, but I thought I'd check if anyone has good advice for removing motion blur? I'm using Photoshop CS 2.

Thanks in advance :(

very sorry to hear of your (and your brothers) loss Becky.... thats a terrible thing to happen.

It really depends how much motion blur the photo has.... unfortunately theres not much ps can do if there is alot of it.... sometimes coverting to B+W and bumping up contrast etc can make it clearer even if the motion blur is still there.... if you would like me to work on it for you...PM me... i cant promise anything but i'd give it a good go. :D .... if not...try a few sharpening filters... and go for the b+w conversion... you may be able to rubber stamp out some blur effects :D

Most reactions

Back