Please help

Singin4Gzus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
HELP!!!
I have a Canon EOS Rebel X. I'm thinking the film might be stuck. Whenever I want to take a picture it's as if it's rewinding the film but only for a second and then it stops. On the screen it just had "bc". What does any of that mean?! I'm fairly new to film photography. This is why I love digital so much more but please, if anyone knows what it is and what I can do to fix it, please let me know. I do have access to a dark room although not until monday. Thank you,
Riette

I think bc means "battery is low" but I'm not 100% sure of that.

Or Maybe it sounds like the film is not hooked on the sprockets. Is this a new roll of film? If it is, just open the back and make sure the film is in place. If you are in the middle of the roll...you can try to rewind the roll and forget about the unused film...or you can open it up and burn up the 3-5 shots that will be ruined.

We figured it out...it was at the end of the roll, but the counter still showed two shots. It's a prewind camera, so it was trying to wind film back into the canister...and there was just no more film to wind.

Most reactions

Back