Please Help

Not on that particular shot as there are so many colours in the bouquet. I try and avoid it if I can and get the lighting right. Don't like mucking about with a computer calculation if it can be fixed in naturally.

But I take your point - non flower related pictures and that would be the way forward.

You probably know this already, but one of the colour issues with natural things, and some flowers in particular, is that cameras have a slightly wider spectral response than our eyes so they can see wavelengths we can't, and those wavelengths end up as unnatural colours. Control of very near UV and IR radiation can be important. I'll go into more detail if you wish.

To be honest, I find the colours on the Arena website a little unnatural, on the oversaturated side of reality.

Best,
Helen

To be honest, I find the colours on the Arena website a little unnatural, on the oversaturated side of reality.

I gotta second this one.... but for me it's shadow, I find it makes the pics really fake looking.

... but for me it's shadow, I find it makes the pics really fake looking.

I wasn't going to mention it, but yes, the shadows scream 'FAKE'. I thought that I would be the only person in the world who was bothered by them. I'm sure that Arena's many customers aren't.

Best,
Helen

Most reactions

New Topics

Back