Please pass the Tylenol (Holiday photo shoot with my kids)

Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, my studio setup is in TX....and we're not. So I used natural light a little fill flash .... and the carpet as my backdrop. I should have gotten some fabric to have them lay on, but it's too late now :lol: All are OTE as long as you tell me how you did it so I can learn, too!

1. This is probably my favorite of the shoot
1846-CRW_9261bw.jpg

1b
1846-CRW_9261.jpg

1846-CRW_9260bw.jpg

2b
1846-CRW_9260.jpg

3. Probably my favorite of the boys, but the baby was CRANKY!
1846-CRW_9259.jpg

3b
1846-CRW_9259bw-web.jpg

4. I might have liked this one more if I had moved them further away so Evelyn had more of her body in the frame
1846-CRW_9258webbw.jpg

4b
1846-CRW_9258web.jpg

1846-CRW_9257.jpg

And here are just a few random shots while trying to get them to sit for the pictures :p

1846-CRW_9251bw.jpg

I love how she crawls when she has a dress on :lol:
1846-CRW_9269web.jpg

awww... there you are again.... showing off those beautiful children of yours :hugs:

those are great!

those pictures are awesome! Good job. I know how it can be to take pictures of kids!

All are CUTE!! Love the last one Just made me giggle.! Great captures Alison

Thanks for the comments :) I always find it hardest to take pictures of my own kids rather than for clients for some reason.

Alison said:
Thanks for the comment :) I always find it hardest to take pictures of my own kids rather than for clients for some reason.

You kiddin? Some of my favorite shots from you are of the kids!!!

I went to go look for some example, but I don't see em on your website anymore (I thought they were there before)

I love these, they are so cute...especially the one with Evelyns butt€

Awww. More lovely photos of my little American friends!
I like them ALL!
I see why you think they did not work out to perfection, but the imperfection is what makes them so endearing!

And I can't decide ... the other day I thought Evelyn started to resemble her brothers more, and in these I see Aubrey in her face all over ...!

hahahahaha the last one is soooo funny! but my fav is number 5 :D

1b > :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back