Please READ ME!

Sachphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys and gals I do not normally do things like this but I have a friend who needs our help to win a photography trip to the North pole. Laugh if you may but I am serious.

Quark Contest - Entries Show

Please take 10 sec out of your day and vote for him. Thanks a bunch.

I'll abstain, there's enough corruption in photography competitions or any other genre for that matter, I prefer honesty myself. H

I'll abstain, there's enough corruption in photography competitions or any other genre for that matter, I prefer honesty myself. H

+1

Photo competitions *used* to and should be about the quality of the Photo. Best photographer should win, not the one with the most friends asking strangers for votes.

That's my view anyway. . . .

+1

Photo competitions *used* to and should be about the quality of the Photo. Best photographer should win, not the one with the most friends asking strangers for votes.

That's my view anyway. . . .
So go to the link and vote for the one you think is best.

Nobody is forcing you to vote for Sach's friend...

And BTW, competitions are never 'fair'... If it's fair, you're not doing it right. :lol:

Just noticed that you have to create an account to vote...

Damnit .. really? LOL. Why does everyone want my damn e-mail address... :lol: I already get a ton of junk mail.

I need to make some BS account that I never check for stuff like this...

Just noticed that you have to create an account to vote...

Damnit .. really? LOL. Why does everyone want my damn e-mail address... :lol: I already get a ton of junk mail.

I need to make some BS account that I never check for stuff like this...

Just use a person's email that you don't really like very much :)

Wow I haven't looked on here in a while. I am kinda glad. You guy are a bunch of jerks. Wow nobody forced you to vote. I simply asked you to do it. It was up to you.
As for the people that voted thanks but it looks like he will not win. As for the rest of you...go screw yourself seriously.... Why do you feel the need to be rude and to be a
jerk for no reason. I did nothing wrong and for you get get all holier than though on how you will abstain from the corruption. Forget you. Your probably not going to be worth
the crap you put out anyways. You prefer honesty....be honest with your self jerk off. Honesty..... I checked out your website......Your work...LOL...... All I'm gonna say.

Last edited:
lol - its just one of those days...

Oh, Pete. Hahah

Everywhere have turned today it has been photographer bashing photographer. Must be a full moon or tax time or something in the air.

Most reactions

Back