Please Remember Me

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We've all seen pics of cemeteries that are black and white, and show dark gray tones for a spooky effect. But there is something about fall colors in a cemetery that almost make it seem inviting and cheery. This was taken very close to sunset a couple of weeks ago, and the golden light was hitting those colorful leaves just right. C&C always welcome. Thanks for looking. I appreciate it very much. :)

cemetary_700_sig2.jpg

Thanks for looking.

NJ

I do like to also sometimes see "cheerful" cemetery photos, if those two words may go together at all. YOu can make them "darkside" but don't have to, and you didn't and I like it. I still see HDR-traces here ... you tone mapped this one? Lovely light. I was out the other night in exactly the same light. It fades VERY fast after this! Very! You were really lucky to see this scene in this light - and we are lucky to have someone among us who knows how to capture it so well!!! Thank you!

wow, it's almost unatural in a way, the colors are great, I like the whole concept.

Corinna, thank you! Very nice of you to leave the great comments. Yes, this is HDR and tone mapped. I really appreciate your kind words! :)

Kabluey: thanks so much for taking the time to comment! :)

Am I allowed to bump this? I was viewing all of the threads NJ has started and I don't think this shot got as much attention as deserved.

I really like this picture. The spot of color in the trees is a good element too. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back