Please review my website :)

MicahJPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping to get some feedback/suggestion regarding my website. I have recently refreshed my website from blogger to wordpress/godaddy in January. I'm going for a simple/clean/easy to navigate website. I noticed that my website is a little slow to load? I'm still trying to get used to the wordpress platform and plug-ins. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks! http://blog.micahjphotography.com

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping to get some feedback/suggestion regarding my website. I have recently refreshed my website from blogger to wordpress/godaddy in January. I'm going for a simple/clean/easy to navigate website. I noticed that my website is a little slow to load? I'm still trying to get used to the wordpress platform and plug-ins. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks! http://blog.micahjphotography.com

I couldn't load your website on my phone. I would assume its godaddys less than adequate hosting service. Also check out http://tools.pingdom.com/ in regards to optimizing your site.

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping to get some feedback/suggestion regarding my website. I have recently refreshed my website from blogger to wordpress/godaddy in January. I'm going for a simple/clean/easy to navigate website. I noticed that my website is a little slow to load? I'm still trying to get used to the wordpress platform and plug-ins. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks! Micah J Photography - Los Angeles Wedding Photographer. Photojournalistic. Contemporary Portraits.

I couldn't load your website on my phone. I would assume its godaddys less than adequate hosting service. Also check out Pingdom Tools in regards to optimizing your site.

Thank you for the link! Perf grade of 80/100 and 8.93s load time. It says my website is slower than 84% of all tested websites. Wow that's sloooow.

Nice site with some great work. My only comment is to do with the navigation, and that is at first I thought the "goto" drop down was a google search, not site navigation. Maybe having tabs/button links might make it easier for clients to find their way around.

Nice site with some great work. My only comment is to do with the navigation, and that is at first I thought the "goto" drop down was a google search, not site navigation. Maybe having tabs/button links might make it easier for clients to find their way around.

Thank you for your input!

My first impression is that all the photos loaded quickly, but I found them to be really flat and washed out. If this was the look you were after then it worked well. I looked through some of the gallery and you have very nice images. I found the post processing all over the place, flat, over saturation and under saturation as well. There didn't seem to be any consistency.

My first impression is that all the photos loaded quickly, but I found them to be really flat and washed out. If this was the look you were after then it worked well. I looked through some of the gallery and you have very nice images. I found the post processing all over the place, flat, over saturation and under saturation as well. There didn't seem to be any consistency.

Thank you for your input! I am going for the flat washed out look. As far as my gallery, I have work on there that's a few years old and I have been changing up my editing style so it's kinda all over the place. It's a work in progress..

Nice work and I enjoyed the pics of Alison & Zack[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif].[/FONT]

Most reactions

Back