Please review: Photos taken with a W595 and some with Nikon D60

syamantak

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi! Was away for some time due to bloody exams.

Anyway,here is the album where I upload the shots which look good to me. Please give feedback (it'll help me a lot), whether they look good to you too!

Photography | Facebook

Tips or criticism, anything review-related is welcome.

Well to me you only had a few interesting shots, most seemed like snapshots to me mostly being out of focus or at weird angles. I would take your time composing the shots, and making sure you are focusing where you want to focus.

alright, will work on it once I get a DSLR. Can't help with the focus with a cell phone camera!!

yeah,some photos! A friend's camera,the flowers, the wall were with the dslr.Actually,the photos with time-stamps on it were from the dslr! Do you think you can sort thrugh them and check? Others were taken with a 3.2 mp sony ericsson phone camera!!

I didn't realize you could time stamp with a d60, but anyhow yea those were the ones I was talking about with the focus problems. Normally camera phones, and such have such a small aperture its hard to spot whats in focus and what isn't. A dslr on the other hand is quite larger, so just missing focus by a spec its quite noticeable. The pictures of the flowers are quite blurry, but the leaves behind them are in focus. Same for the photo with the spider, the background is more in focus. Just takes a bit of practice to get good at it.

Most reactions

Back