PNC Park in Pittsburgh

Jonas C

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a couple of pictures from what a lot of people, including me, consider one of the best parks in Major League Baseball.

2252194719_1451e13214_b.jpg

2252195353_cdc2f2f00c_b.jpg

The second picture was taken just before dusk. I was trying to get the cloud formations as there was a storm around us. The storm missed us and the game continued.

Awesome park! I'd love to go there sometime, even though I'm not a huge fan of baseball.

Cool shots Jonas.

Love the first shot, great angle and colors. Number 2 is underexposed. Pittsburgh is a beautiful city, I haven't been to PNC stadium but i have been to Heinz field and the view of the city is spectacular there too!

Beautiful skyline there at PNC Park. I haven't made it there yet as the 4 year old was in a "don't want to go anywhere" phase for quite some time. This summer I hope to get the girls to a ball game.

Also, I'm needing some Civic Are..... sorry, Mellon Arena pics soon too, before it's too late (it will always be Civic Arena to me). I'm hoping to get to a hockey game next season as it's not in the finances for this year. I'd love to roam around behind the doors with a camera like Dan Potash did in his report during intermission of today's hockey game.

:cheer:WhooHoo!!! First place BABY!!! GO PENS!!! :cheer:

:smileys: :smileys: :smileys:

i love the first shot
i think number 2 could of been cropped a little, right above the cloud
good shots though :]

second one has a good potential, but u need to correctly expose the city & stadium in order to get a good result. and also deleting some of the sky.. for the horizon line

Too bad the team is not as stellar as the stadium, huh? I really like #1. That's an awesome skyline we got there.

mrodgers—it'll always be the civic arena to me, too. And to share your excitement about first place...whoooohooooo!!!! 3 points over NJ now! Yippee!

Thanks everyone for your C & C it is really appreciated. I am disappointed in the second picture also, I concentrated on the clouds too much and forgot the rest.

hotrocks...thanks for the idea of using HDR, I will try and remember this in the future.

KristinaS and mrodgers....yeah it will always be the Civic Arena to me too. A lot of good memories in that place. I saw my first concert there..The Allman Brothers...oops I guess I have dated myself.:lol: It was very special as with the opening chords to their first song they retracted the roof, one of the last times they did that. Thanks for the reminder to to get some pics before they take it down. And oh yeah...

LET'S GO PENS!!

Most reactions

Back