PNC Park

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Pittsburgh, PA

I've reworked this shot recently and any comments on it are appreciated.

Intent: Acceptance, praise and love for this photograph and my photographic abilities.

Leica IIIc, Kodak 400CN B&W film.

Tuna

PNC245.jpg

Tuna said:
Intent: Acceptance, praise and love for this photograph and my photographic abilities.

Tuna, I love you. I love you long time :mrgreen:

great shot seriously, i love the composition, its obviously leica tack sharp, and a beautiful exposure.

great work!

MDowdey said:
Tuna, I love you. I love you long time :mrgreen:

I love you too.

Tuna

I like this image although it kinda rubs me the wrong way for the simple fact that it is not directly behind home plate and fully showing both baselines. other than that I love the detail and DOF you have here. Excellent work.

Tuna said:

:rofl: :lmao: Too funny!!! But I do agree wonderful photo, nice and sharp! The buildings in the background work for me :) And your photgraphic abilities are simply amazing :hail: :hail: :hail: :lmao:
(I really do like this) :)

My mouth dropped when I saw the DOF in this one. Its the kind of DOF you get out of pinhole photography! I love it. At first I thought it would be nice to have both plates in view, but after studying it more closely I found that the lines in the sky, that zero into the middle, make it OK in my mind... if that makes sense :>
shauna

Tuna, great stuff; but what are those lines??

mountainlander said:
But a good one. The syphillis lady cracks me up.
HEY!!! Enough with the hijacking of this serious thread. :x

Tuna.....this is a wonderful image. Beautiful DOF, lovely composition.

I am completely in love with it and your photographic prowess. :goodvibe:

Most reactions

Back