Pocketwizard plus iiis

bledererphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Finally got the plus iii s in after back order from mpex. Very nice. Got about a 100 yard range hooked up on normal transmission on a lp160 and then double with both on long range. Had not owned plus ii s. anyone else and thoughts on on theirs compared with other models with overall functions. Had mine on canon 60d

$image-1480407338.jpg

Very lucky guy. Been waiting for mine to come in need them, may have to cave and spend more money on Plus IIs till my IIIs ship.

I like my Radio Poppers! but I think I could be sold on the Plus III.

I'm curious, what advantages do you get with these over higher end Chinese models?

I'm curious, what advantages do you get with these over higher end Chinese models?

Range, Reliability, features, support, compatibility (light meters and many monolight brands have PW built into their products as only the best) and performance.

Triggers are like anything else, you get what you pay for.

My grip with mine is that to shoot remotely I would need an addition 100 cord on my 60d. I suppose when I can afford a new body one with a pc port would make things easier. Anyone find a third party brand that makes similar cords to the pocket wizard brand. The technology for the plus iii make sense for price but 100 for a sync cord?

Dang, I"m still waiting for mine. I'm using my friend's Plus2's for the time being. :(

Last edited:

Range, Reliability, features, support, compatibility (light meters and many light brands have PW built into their products as only the best) and performance.

Triggers are like anything else, you get what you pay for.

FTFY. Not just monolights have built in Pocket Wizard Receivers.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back