PocketWizard: Thinking Getting one...???

Status
Not open for further replies.
real lights and pocket wizards. why settle for second best anything?

real lights and pocket wizards. why settle for second best anything?

Because unless you're Independently wealthy, or a working professional, money matters.

Someone asking this question is clearly not a working professional with off camera flash, and therefore may be better served to buy a (much) cheaper brand that works 99% as well (and is just a little less rugged). The hundreds of dollars saved could easily buy a new lens.

I have used the Yongnuo, the pocketwizards, and a canon's own transceiver setup.

I can say - go pocketwizards! :)

What is it with Fan Boys these days? The OP asked a specific question about a specific product and this turns into a use this, no use that thread.

gryphonslair99 said:
What is it with Fan Boys these days? The OP asked a specific question about a specific product and this turns into a use this, no use that thread.

This is a zombie thread...I thought you would have posted that "God kills a kitten" meme. What's up with that?

gryphonslair99 said:

This is a zombie thread...I thought you would have posted that "God kills a kitten" meme. What's up with that?
I know, but I was trying to be nice to the Newbie that revived the thread. You know the whole give them 5 freebies first thing. Then all of a sudden the thread came alive with zombie fan boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back