Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
some more from this past week..

here are a few more from Pelee... We started out of here at 7 am, and rolled in home at 10:30 pm.. and I worked my a** off to get a few shots., some days they come easy, and others it takes some real hard work!

websz0846.jpg

websz0847.jpg

websz0848.jpg

websz0850.jpg

websz0851.jpg

thanks for looking!

O my gosh Raymond that first one is amazing!! IT took my breath away for amoment.. I LOVE these kinds of pictures/moments.. A mother caring for her young.. SO sweet!! Nice set of photos

The one in Photo 2 was quite, quite suspicious of what you were doing there, eh? :hertz:

:biglaugh:

Another great series! Love the robin feeding the baby birds, and the (wren?) putting on its raptor face. Beautiful compo and capture of the moth, too.

Stop being so good at this...you are freaking me out!

Fantastic work, as always Ray.

thanks everyone! LaFoto.. I was standing in front of a sign, that was the entrance to it's nest! This manuver gave me about 5 minutes of extra shooting time! It is a Carolina Wren if I am not mistaken.

Does anyone know what breed #4 is?

That first shot must make it all worthwhile, Raymond! Wonderful! :)

I don't know what type of bird #4 is, either....the beak makes it seem like some kind of finch, but he is sooooo colorful.....I've no idea. Great capture, regardless. :thumbup:

Brilliant Sir Raymond. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Most reactions

Back