Pointless Question Thread

MommyOf4Boys said:
If you met me in real life, what would be the first thing you said? Bye

:(

That's acceptable I guess.

When was the last time you got laid? I don't remember. Is that bad?
Was it good? I dont' remember. Is that bad? (I'M KIDDING ERIK!! KIDDING!!!!!!)
When was the last time you had dinner/lunch at a restaurant? The last day of the Washington DC Meetup, at a diner, for breakfast.
Was it good? It was great...I was surrounded by some of the greatest people I've ever met. It was sad though. :(
When was the last time you were drunk? 2 1/2 years ago
Was it fun? Sure was
When was the last time you farted? Girls don't fart.
Did it smell bad? Girls don't fart
Are you married? Nope
How do you feel about that? I dunno
If you met me in real life, what would be the first thing you said? DOWN BOY!
If you met the man/woman of your dreams the were perfect in everyway except for the fact that they farted uncontrobaly during sex, would you still marry them? Butt Plug?

andreag5 said:
If you found fifteen dollars/pounds/pesos/kilos (;)) in the street, what would you do? Would you turn it in? If not what would you buy?

I will buy green Mango Shake! not a car anymore..LOL

monicam said:
If ever no ones claimed the money I prolly buy a car..coz I don't have a car..and I will buy clothes and give to those who have nothing and prolly i'll save some money..

Well, that is a good answer but the catch of the question was that you've only found $15 which would not buy a car.

andreag5 said:
If you found fifteen dollars/pounds/pesos/kilos (;)) in the street, what would you do? Would you turn it in? If not what would you buy?
Well it would be cause for a small celebration (assuming £ are allowed?). If I found fifteen kilos of gold, then a big celebration. Either way, I'd spend it on beer. And camera stuff if it were gold.

15 pesos is about 10p right - no celebration needed there - I'd use super glue to glue the coin to the pavement outside the pub and have beer and watch people try to pick it up. :twisted:

Rob

Rob said:
I'd use super glue to glue the coin to the pavement outside the pub and have beer and watch people try to pick it up. :twisted:

Rob

done that outside our shop :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rob said:
Great minds hi-jack a thread alike huh? :lol:

but its sooooo much fun :lmao:

Rob said:
Well it would be cause for a small celebration (assuming £ are allowed?). If I found fifteen kilos of gold, then a big celebration. Either way, I'd spend it on beer. And camera stuff if it were gold.

15 pesos is about 10p right - no celebration needed there - I'd use super glue to glue the coin to the pavement outside the pub and have beer and watch people try to pick it up. :twisted:

Rob
:lmao: that's pretty awesome!

LOL:lol:

Yeah, where I come from 15 kilos is worth a lot.

Most reactions

Back