Polaroid exchange idea?

One more question.. we're making 5? And for manipulations its the polaroids only, no enlargements right? I've got a batch of 50 or so slides coming back to me today, so I 'm going to get started tonite!

:cough: still need to order my 59 film.... :cough: :oops:

And yeah, what's our final count again? We did have 5 participants, so we're sending 4 (excluding ourselves), or did someone else sign on and I missed it?

Where is our DIRTy little organizer? :mrgreen:

Sorry for being away... I had some...uummm Business! yeah, business to take care of. Anyhow, the participants are

Karalee - mabey her name is Kara lee?
terri - likes a little dog
hobbes28 - is 28 years old?
sillyphaunt - is what happens when 1 of my jokes mates with a packaderm
DIRT - says it all

sooooooooooo, you all need to send (4)

now, if you are late, you will be killed....with a spork.

now, if you are late, you will be killed....with a spork.
no...please.... :( not death by spork.... couldn't you just beat me about the head with a Land camera? Anything but the spork!!!!!!!!

After dropping bucks on a new box of 59, I found a B&W slide I want to try, and am using 79 film instead, which has been in my fridge all along. :mrgreen: You can see how this is going, right?

I plan on doing mine over the holiday weekend, and will get them out next week. No, really!

hobbes28 said:
I'll get out and mail them today...and I'm 29 but you did guess right :D

HAHAHA I rock.

and I agree with your signature as well, my wifes trucks fueldoor is on the left and mine is on the right and i often have to re-park at the pump looking like an idiot.

Sent to you today.. On the deadline!! :lol:

I did 4 different ones, didn't say which goes to who, so I guess you'll have to decide.

Also, I didn't see how much postage we needed to include, but I can paypal you the $$.. Let me know!

You girls better hurry up, I want my polaroids!! :lol:

Yeah yeah, Im a slow poke :p
You're not the only one. :mrgreen: I'm doing mine over the holiday, and they'll go out next week - Lord willin' and the creek don't rise.

Hello all! Ive been busy lately but I have recieved images from sillyphaunt and they are INSANE! I am gonna have a hard time choosing who gets what since she sent 4 different images but they are all great.

Oh, and by the way... Mine are DONE. naner naner naner.

Mine are done, too, show-off. So, you know, nyahhh. :greenpbl: I just have to wrap 'em somehow and get them off to you.

We're getting there, slowly! :mrgreen:

Yeah well I've been done with mine for a while now and am too forgetful to take them to the darn post office. They're going in my bag tonight so I can mail them tomorrow. :irked: :mrgreen:

Ill fess up and say mine are NOT done.... yes I know, Im going to get a spork with my prints and instructions on what to do.

Blame the post office :p No film has shown up on my doorstep yet! Everything else is ready to rock and roll!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back