Polaroid exchange idea?

Ohhh I got them!!!

I love love love them! You guys are inspiring me to do lifts/transfers now.. these are just too cool! I'm moving this month and I'm going to put these all up in my office.

We definitly need to do this again.. Thanks for organizing this Dirt! :)

Hello all, I am in WA now and thought I should check in, Yeah, all the images were GREAT! its funny about karalee's stuff, i hadto wait for the ups guy to show up on the day that I was leaving and of course the package was put in the wrongtruck but luckily I am freinds with the ups guy and h personally picked them up and got them to me. I then went to the post office and mailed them off and then left for my trip. I thought it was a great exchange ad great images too. I hope you all enjoyed it.

I am trying to create a worldwide anonymous polaroid exchnge, I would like to see you all become members, visit the site for more info. Sign up today and tell your friends!!!!
www.roidexchange.com

love the concept... wish i had come by in the spring to be a part of the exchange.

avantartist said:
love the concept... wish i had come by in the spring to be a part of the exchange.
We might do another one sometime - watch this space. ;)

In the meantime, please post your Polaroid images here (or start a new thread for your stuff) and join in! :D We're always looking for more Polaroid freaks to join us!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back