Polaroid SX-70

Dr_Totenkopf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A friend of mine found a SX-70 in his attic. Any one know how much it is worth and if it can be used with some Modding.

Yes we found that the issue is we can't afford that film. I'm pretty sure that my camera uses the same size

PS I have picked up FP-100b for under $10 before. And they are the exact same size 3.5" x 4.2"

Last edited:
Yes we found that the issue is we can't afford that film. I'm pretty sure that my camera uses the same size

PS I have picked up FP-100b for under $10 before. And they are the exact same size 3.5" x 4.2"

FP is packfilm. It's different than SX70 integral film. It won't work under any circumstances. Modding won't help.

Buy expired online. Hunt around because some will sell the expired stuff for WAY more than the Impossible Project stuff.

If you want to sell it on Ebay I think they may average around $100. It's been a while since I've checked, so it might be a good idea to check and see what others list them for these days. I've been looking for one forever, but I can't afford what they sell them for online.

Most reactions

Back