Police Harassing Timelapse Photographer (Video title)

Status
Not open for further replies.
.......... Sign or no sign you cant stop on a bridge or overpass and hangout.

Huh?

Since when?

since they passed the law. Penn DOT. Part lll Chapter 33 Rules of the Road in general subchapter E STOPPING, STANDING AND PARKING Prohibitions in specified places 3353.. section B (vii) Upon any bridge or other elevated structure, upon a highway or within a highway tunnel.

since they passed the law. Penn DOT. Part lll Chapter 33 Rules of the Road in general subchapter E STOPPING, STANDING AND PARKING Prohibitions in specified places 3353.. section B (vii) Upon any bridge or other elevated structure, upon a highway or within a highway tunnel.

"In specified places".

Sorry, I don't live in PA, so I can't address the laws there, but I'll bet that doesn't say No Stopping on ALL bridges.

"In specified places".

Sorry, I don't live in PA, so I can't address the laws there, but I'll bet that doesn't say No Stopping on ALL bridges.

How much?

Okay, this is NOT a debate on traffic laws in various states. Can we please re-rail this thread or (preferably) let it die? I think it has pretty much run it's course.

Please lock this nonsense!

If the clown had been polite to the cop.. and not tried to play "barracks" lawyer... nothing would have happened. The police are assumed to have the right to ask anyone, anywhere for ID at anytime.. if they see what they consider suspicious activity. To a cop that doesn't know what you are doing.. photographing cars on a bridge at night could be considered a suspicious activity. Even the Supreme Court has upheld the right for police to ask for ID. Stating your name is adequate in most places.. but if you are driving a vehicle, then you had better have your license on you. Being a SmartA$$ like the clown in the video is only asking for trouble!

Stop and identify statutes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Court: If police ask, you must give your name / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

EDIT: I HATE this kind of stupid video crap.. because it will encourage some moron to go out and get into a conflict with the police.... just because he "CAN". Don't believe me? Remember all of the stupid "JACKASS" imitators putting themselves into hospitals????.. people will imitate any kind of IDIOCY.... it is ridiculous! :grumpy:

Last edited:
Apparently some have trouble reading this morning. We're done here. Move along... nothing more to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back