Police Vehicle MVA

digital_ems_techie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.charlesphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This occured down the street from my house. The Officer was traveling at normal traffic going northbound when the other vehicle involved made a east bound turn into the motel parking lot. The driver made the turn in front of the officer who had the right of way. The officers vehicle went into the motel and bounced off, striking the house next door to it. The officer and other person were transported to the hospital with minor injuries.

I find it is hard to take photos at night, espically with a lot of people moving about. Being in emergency services myself I killed my flash as to not interfer with their work.

http://charlesdigitalphotos.com/RPD_MVA/

Here is a link to the photo. Any comments are welcome.

In the first one thesign post looks like a grave cross which is a little freaky...

Too large for my screen, loads of scrolling involved (and mine's high res, what will the others say???), so I cannot really and truly appreciate them fully.
What I can see is a lot of action in the first, which I like, same applies to the last, some of the middle ones seem (can't see them properly, as I was saying) to be a bit "blah". All in all you seem to have dealt really well with a low light situation, lots of action and milling about, and the first and the last, so I think, do speak to us. Make them a bit smaller and link them directly to here and you will get a better feedback, I think.

Sorry about that. I use Fire Fox which automatically re-sizes images to display on my screen so I keep forgetting to re-size them. Here is the new link http://www.charlesdigitalphotos.com/RPD_MVA/Re-Sized/. And here are the photo's themselves.

IMG_3992.jpg

IMG_3995.jpg

IMG_4005.jpg

IMG_4007.jpg

IMG_4009.jpg

IMG_4012.jpg

Abstract: I didn't even notice that sign to be honest with you, that is a little creepy.

LaFoto: Thanks, like I said I keep forgetting to re-size, but I made them about 800x600 now, so hopefully that will work better. Thanks, I'm glad I had my tri-pod with me. I know I wouldn't have been able to get as stable of a shot as I did. It definatly was different trying to work with the light from rotating emergency lights and wig wag headlights!

Note: I haven't done anyting in ps with these.

Most reactions

Back