POLL: Which business card should I go with?

Which version?

• B&W

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • Color

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm about to order one soon and I'm trying to figure out which version I should go with. I always use BW but wanted to make it more colorful and eye catchy. Any suggession?

I'll have the phone numbers, websites information in the back side which will be in B&W also

FoToByMoMo.jpg

FoToByMoMo2.jpg

thank you guys! that's awesome! I will be ordering it tonight BW it is! I like it more too

It amazing how often it is I wind up needing to write on the back side of my business cards, which is why mine are blank.

It amazing how often it is I wind up needing to write on the back side of my business cards, which is why mine are blank.

Yeah It'll have space for me to write stuff down if I need to. It'll just have my "slogan" if you call it that? my name, phone number and my website. should still be pleany of room to write stuff down, ie my fb fan page, which I just started today. perhaps MM portfolio if they want to see that but I can always have them linked from my fotobymomo.com site :)

Jason, I have no comeback for that statement. You got me there! :lol:

Yeah It'll have space for me to write stuff down if I need to. It'll just have my "slogan" if you call it that? my name, phone number and my website.
Of course, the card will be quite a bit smaller than the screeen version. How small is all that info on the back if there is still room to make notes? ;)

Who are you getting the cards from? I use www.overnightprints.com. Nice heavy card stock.

Of course, the card will be quite a bit smaller than the screeen version. How small is all that info on the back if there is still room to make notes? ;)

Who are you getting the cards from? I use www.overnightprints.com. Nice heavy card stock.

I'll carry post it notes w/ me just incase :lol:

I might go with either Print Pelican or Go To Print. Not sure yet. I've got some samples from a bunch of different companies in my file cabinets from a few months ago. I just want to check them before I place the order so I can see the quality of different types of cards they sent me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back