Poor dog C&C please

beds

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This poor fella is my partners family's dog, its getting on a bit now and unfortunately it will be getting put to sleep this weekend, the poor boy is struggling with illness and they have made the difficult decision to let him sleep

so while her family were out we snuck in and got a few pics of him to remind him by, will let them have all the pics on a disk.
not perfect by any means but he wouldnt stay still!!!

roland1.jpg

That's so sad. It's always heartbreaking to have to make that decision. :(

That was a really sweet thing to do for them, well done.

I think you got the mood really well for this photo. I didn't read the story and I just looked at his eyes and I can see the burden the lays on him! He has such a sense of sadness in his face. I agree some action shots because although I think you caught a great expression and mood, it could be downer!

Actually, I get what he meant by that. He didn't mean action shots like of the dog running around & catching a frisbee, but more active than lying down and, well, looking old. Perhaps some photos where he is sitting up or standing. The OP did mention that it was tough to get a photo because he wouldn't sit still, so I'm not sure if that was possible, though.

Either way, the OP is doing a very nice thing for the dog's owners, I'm sure they will apreciate any photos given.

i have got some action shots, in the garden playing with a ball, standing, sitting waiting for food, but they are more snapshots than good photos in my opinion, but i know they will like them.

Sometimes the quality of the image is not better the the quality of the imagination.

They will appreciate any images you will take.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back