Pop-up flash bounce could use a review

ZehPhotographic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
News: New Zeh bounce is a Pop-up flash bounce for Canon, Nikon and Sony DSLR cameras. It will soften harsh lights from your pop-up flash. It is soft so it will not scratch your equipment and flexible so your can adjust to your needs. Available at http://www.zehphotographic.com

icon.jpg
[/URL]

Would like to see if anyone would do a review on this product. Feed back welcome.

neat, i could use one o those.

The Zeh pop-up flash Bounce which has hit the ground running, has bounces available to NAPP members (National Association of Photoshop Professionals) Login on their site and go to the hardware discounts. This product is growing in popularity with international orders in its first week. Product available at Zeh Photographic

Product Video available at: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6dBkloE_OE[/ame]

i would love to see some reviews on this product since i have recently been thinking of ways to get this exact thing.

Tbini87 - If you go to the website and click on customer service. Send me an email with your address, and if you promise to review it I will send you one.

-Tony
ZehPhotographic.com

email sent. really looking forward to it!

Is that review offer open to anyone else?

Thanks for the response of everyone who would like to try the Zeh Bounce for review. We currently have a number of people reviewing the Zeh Bounce. And so far I have had very positive feedback. So at the moment we are not sending out any other Bounces. Keep an eye out for the reviews when they hit the forums. The Zeh Bounce has been sent out to a number of Pros too. Including Pro Photographer Chase Jarvis, the Photoshop guys: Scott Kelby, Dave Cross and Matt Kloskowski. It is also currently available on the NAPP site for members. Looking forward to see what others think.

Thank you,
Tony Zeh
ZehPhotographic.com

Most reactions

New Topics

Back