Porsche 930

gckless

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Recently shot a beautiful 1983 Porsche 930. This car has 35k original miles on it, and the closest thing to not being stock on the car are the wheels, which are original replicas. I love these mid-80's Porsches the wide rear end and curvaceous body are just sexy.

Sorry I don't have EXIF right now for these, but any C&C is welcome, I'm trying to improve. One thing I do want to know is if these look somewhat dark for anyone else. I think they look ok on any screen but then when I print them they look dark; is that a normal problem? Really any comments you guys have I ask for.

I'm really, really, kicking myself in the ass for this first one, because I left the wheels turned the wrong way when I moved to this side of the car. Might be my favorite shot of the set otherwise:

And a couple engines showed up, made a neat item in the background:

This car, being so dark, was really hard to light up at night. Flash was doing basically nothing except lighting the ground around it. Luckily there was enough ambient that I could bump up the levels. I like that the taillights showed up on the ground:

I actually have two more in B&W that I'll post over in that sub-forum.

Again, any words or critiques are encouraged.

pretty good shots. I like the first one best as it shows the lines of the car best. I always loved those Porsches with the big spoiler on them. Thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back