Porsche Cayman S

soze

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Friend's been bugging me to take pictures of his car when he got new wheels.

Camera: Canon EOS 50D
Lenses: Canon EF-S 17-85mm, EF-S 50mm, EF-S 10-22mm

newtcayman-s_008.jpg

newtcayman-s_017.jpg

newtcayman-s_018.jpg

newtcayman-s_039.jpg

newtcayman-s_041.jpg

the car looks awesome. The only thing that ruins it for me is your backgrounds

car looks clean. 4th shot is my favorite.

the car looks awesome. The only thing that ruins it for me is your backgrounds

I agree, the place I wanted to go got closed off with gates. Was stuck finding the only place left where we wouldn't get run over by rush hour traffic.

#2 is my favorite out of the 4. Would you happen to know what lens you shot with for each of the pictures?

BTW, car looks great, tell you friend he needs to lower it haha.

nice, #1 is my favorite. this car looks very familiar and i am positive i've seen this speeding down jamboree.

Awesome shots! #4 is my favorite as well.

#2 is my favorite out of the 4. Would you happen to know what lens you shot with for each of the pictures?

1: 17-85mm
2 & 3: 50mm
4 & 5: 10-22mm

He did lower it haha! Except, he lowered it with the stock wheels. When he put on these wheels it got higher again. It's bugging him and I tried to convince him to get coils.

nice, #1 is my favorite. this car looks very familiar and i am positive i've seen this speeding down jamboree.

I'm positive you have! He works off of Jamboree.

1: 17-85mm
2 & 3: 50mm
4 & 5: 10-22mm

He did lower it haha! Except, he lowered it with the stock wheels. When he put on these wheels it got higher again. It's bugging him and I tried to convince him to get coils.

I'm positive you have! He works off of Jamboree.

Haha he has to get coils!!!! PM me I can hook him up with a set of KW's for a great price.

BTW seeing that you were shooting car with the 10-22, do you ever wish that it was faster? Say a 2.8? I am debating whether I should go with Canon's 10-22 or Tokina 11-16 simply for the 2.8.

BTW seeing that you were shooting car with the 10-22, do you ever wish that it was faster? Say a 2.8? I am debating whether I should go with Canon's 10-22 or Tokina 11-16 simply for the 2.8.

Nah, it works fine for what I use it for. I love the lens, probably the best one in my collection.

re-edited #1,2 & 3.

Very nice shots. I like 4 and 5. A simple background would make these perfect!

love the pictures of the car I also agree that a better location would be better.
But overall I like all the shots.

usually I find the caymans sexy..but for some reason this one doesnt pop?even with a nice 2 piece offset wheel...its weird...

Most reactions

Back