porta vet

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a job we do a few times a year.Shooting sevral modles of this product,in sevral diffrent trucks.Detailed shoots inside the product and some exterier shots..oh and a free standing unit.thanks for lookin
S
cj_ddge_005.jpg
colt_006.jpg
3xcrn_f250_003.jpg
3xcrn_f250_003.jpg
background.jpg
maverick_006.jpg

Hi,
Its The same angle as the 2nd blue truck.Wide angle at 28mm.The camera and me were up about 15 FT.
The studio has a large set with a gradient wall.
A large light box with 15 1500W heads (overhead)
about 10 fill heads on the ceiling
another (smaller) 2 head box from the ceiling
and 3 of my lights with snoots lighting the detail
all lights were tungsten.
custom white balance
F22
30 sec. exposure
The studio is also used for video (large automotive marketing firm). My studio dosent have a garage door(ive gotten motorcycles in here thou) so my clients rent the video studio,ive done a fleet of 3 limos in there also.
The images are then cut out for the client to use.
The white truck i just put a black gradient behind the product, i like to do that with some of them for my wall.
I think that covers it thanks for listening
S

WOW... awesome! I was wondering the height of the shot too. Nice to have a studio that large. Thanks for sharing those.

I think the closeup of the product shot is just right. Nice work. The trucks, on the other hand, are unevely lit and underexposed. I understand you are highlighting the product in the bed but I find the uneven exposure across the width of the trucks to be a little distracting. Overall, nice, professional work. My neighbor is a vet and has one of these things in the back of his pickup truck.

Most reactions

Back