Portage Valley yet again

Geronimo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went shooting with my brother today in and around the Portage Valley area.

CRW_0361.jpg

CRW_0376.jpg

CRW_0383.jpg

CRW_0449.jpg

CRW_0473.jpg

I know this last one looks titled a bit, but it is dead level. Just the lake curving on me.

CRW_0487.jpg

geez, what a beautiful place Geronimo, the colors are vivid! was that a flash in the first?

Thanks guys for the comments.

JonMikal, Yes that first I popped a flash off, trying to add to the fireweed since most of the sunlight was striking the opposite side.

JonK, I was glad I did bring my polorizer this day. Just worked like a champ on these.

Great series Gero...

#3 is my fav.

Can't but agree with Daniel, No.3 has something special about it - though it feels a tad oversharpened. But that could also be my failing eye sight (at my age - imagine!)

All in all, though, they are all beautiful, same as the countryside you were in.

Great shots. Love all the colours, but Im really digging these shots.

Awesome colour combo. Great looking photos Geronimo. What a beautiful spot. :thumbup:

Thanks for the comments

LaFoto,
I had the same feeling about it, but I think the biggest thing that nags me about that one is the Focal point is a tad off.

DallasTT
I got a Cannon 300d right now. Wishing for a 20d though

Awesome shots there, sorta reminds me a little bit of New Zealand but it still has that Alaskan sense to it. :)

Very nice! Love the saturated colors and contrast. Looks like a very beautiful place :)

Most reactions

Back