Portfolio quality?

shmne

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just graduated from college and started getting my portfolio finalized with branding, I am a portrait photographer though I am not so sure if I should include some of my more artist ones. The following is an example series I have entitled "mouthsters." It is an old technique where you photograph the mouth upside down, however I feel I brought a unique twist to it.

My question is that even though this is not technically a portrait, it can be seen as one. Would it be worth including this in my portfolio? My style is edgier than most people and I believe I have images in my gallery for reference.

mouthstar07.jpg

mouthra.jpg

mouthenstein.jpg

Last edited:
lol... what the heck??! i dunno if this is something i would put in a portfolio but its definitely entertaining and creative! lol... i like the last one! Do you have any more? You said this is a series , I'd like to see some of the other mouthsters! :lol:

Haha these are hilarious. I've seen it done before, but never with the personality portrayed here.

Thank you :) and that is what I figured. So far the only portfolios I have sent out with these are the extremely edgy studios!

I have a couple more I am still fine-tuning, but it has been difficult to portray the same strength of expression with other people :x

I say no, but post your others

Most reactions

Back