Portfolio Update

highbred3d

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello Everyone... I haven't posted any work up in while... been swamped lately... I have been working on getting my online portfolio up... I was wondering if I could get some feedback on the presentation, layout, etc.

http://www.highbred3d.com/photoMain.html

Thanks!

Brad

I really like the layout, I love the slices of photos. On a technical note I dont think your mouse over images are preloading, there was about a 3 or 4 second delay between hovering over and the image lightening.

Hmm... thanks Steve... Im not the most technical person when it comes to web development, but I noticed that too... I think that they... Maybe I just need to compress the images further too for faster download.

Have you given a preload instruction for the images otherwise the images wont download until you hover over them.

For a not very technical person its a very nice site :) I'm technical but lack the artistic flair!

SteveEllis said:
Have you given a preload instruction for the images otherwise the images wont download until you hover over them.

I'll have to check the source tonight, there should be insctructions up in the javascript, don't know if I still need them in the body as well tho... I will have to look into that more... Thanks Steve!

Most reactions

Back