Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The Cornish coast is all beautiful, wild and inspiring, and it's among my favourite destinations. One of the locations I particularly enjoy photographing there is Porth Nanven, portrayed here at sunset. The two rock formations felt like guardians to the Porth's entrance. 25 seconds of exposure with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 30mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

X1D1_01110.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

A great photograph to spend some time with. It works at a glance, but the more you look, the more there is to see.

Lovely shot, quite relaxing. :)

Thank you very much Jeff, glad you enjoyed the mood here! :)

A great photograph to spend some time with. It works at a glance, but the more you look, the more there is to see.

Thank you very much for your kind comment, that is much appreciated indeed, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Lovely image, awesome clouds

Thank you very much indeed Ed, glad you enjoyed the sky here! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Beautiful shot as always! Like all of your images you feel like you could step into it.

Beautiful shot as always! Like all of your images you feel like you could step into it.

Thank you very much indeed, that is truly kind of you to say and for me one of the best compliments - thanks! :) Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

New Topics

Back