Portland labs

Sw1tchFX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know there are other members in Portland Oregon besides me, and I'm wondering if any of you know of labs that do E6 and D76 processing.

When I was living in Seattle, I always went to Ivey because it was only about a 20 minute walk, but Ivey is pretty far out of my way here since it's almost to Tigard.

Are there any labs like that in the downtownish area that have the quick turnaround times that Ivey has? Can't beat 3 hour turn around for E6.

I stopped at a Camera World downtown a few weeks ago and asked the gal in the photo-finishing area. She gave me the name of a place that was downtown, but I can't remember what it was called. Sorry I'm not more help.

I went and called around and found a place called citezens that I think does E6 and D76 in house. I don't want to have to drive all the way out to Milwaukee to get film done and contact sheets made.

I found Citizen's Photo, which is on SE Alder Street. I'm not sure where in PDX you live, but that's fairly centrally located. Have you tried them?

www.CitizensPhoto.com

citizens is a really good place to gert equipment, i sadly do alot of my shopping through ritz in clakamas

I found Citizen's Photo, which is on SE Alder Street. I'm not sure where in PDX you live, but that's fairly centrally located. Have you tried them?

www.CitizensPhoto.com

yeah, that's where i'm going tomorrow. Tried today, but got there 5 minutes after they closed.

I know there are other members in Portland Oregon besides me, and I'm wondering if any of you know of labs that do E6 and D76 processing.
You should know that Portland has two outstanding pro shops...the aforementioned Citizens, and Digicraft, formerly known as U Develop.
http://www.udevelop.com/ Citizens is like the 'before the click' as they have everything you need to get going, and UDevelop the 'after' i.e. the printing realization aspect including rental enlarging rooms and poster sized printers.

And for fast development there's always Wal-Mart.

You should know that Portland has two outstanding pro shops...the aforementioned Citizens, and Digicraft, formerly known as U Develop.
http://www.udevelop.com/ Citizens is like the 'before the click' as they have everything you need to get going, and UDevelop the 'after' i.e. the printing realization aspect including rental enlarging rooms and poster sized printers.

And for fast development there's always Wal-Mart.

no way!?

I'll have to check that out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back