Portrait for C&C

JamieR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my other cousin, i made use of some shade next to the house, and not in direct sunlight. If i was to do it again i would of used some kind of reflector on the left hand side to bounce some light onto that side of his face. Obviously the pose isn't the best but there was no compromising with him, he wouldn't take that finger out his mouth.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,
Jamie.

1/250
f/4
ISO100
50mm

3582407663_ce4417c8a1_o.jpg

i like it. the exposure looks goo, the framing i dig, the colors are ok and the expression is priceless. great job

I'd say it's good you didn't use a reflector. Had you brought the light up on that side, there would be little definition to the shape of his head and could look odd. I would maybe add a touch of warmth to it too, just to make the skin tone more natural.

i like it. the exposure looks goo, the framing i dig, the colors are ok and the expression is priceless. great job

Thank you for the comments!

I'd say it's good you didn't use a reflector. Had you brought the light up on that side, there would be little definition to the shape of his head and could look odd. I would maybe add a touch of warmth to it too, just to make the skin tone more natural.

Thanks you for the C&C, i went ahead and added some warmth to give a more natural skin tone, i think it looks better with this edit done to it, i'd love to here you second view on it.

Original:

3582407663_ce4417c8a1_o.jpg

New Edit:

3582665263_0140b7a067_o.jpg

Regards,
Jamie

I think he looks better but he's now starting to blend with the background. It looks like you could easily bring the exposure down behind him a bit to better separate the two.

I'll have a little play around, again thanks for the C&C

Most reactions

New Topics

Back