Portrait: Get out of my face

GrAsS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3154Suus.jpg

Another black and white, this time from a trashed film, i shot this picture on elichrome 200 color positive film, but i left the film in the container in the burning sun for a couple of hours :grumpy:

When i processed the film they all turned out grayish and had lifeless colours, so i thrashed the entire roll of film.

Then i started thinking maybe i could get something done in photoshop, so i scanned the bunch and this is what i could make of it, its over exposed in the face removing a lot of facial features i know, but for some reason i like the effect in this photo.

Its my girlfriend by the way ;) she didnt like me taking a picture of her, that why "get out of my face" and now she'll have my head for posting in on a forum :playball:

You are brave!
Oh, by the way: welcome to the forum, I don't think we have met so far.

I would not dare to put up photos that the one who is in them does not like at all. But then, on the other hand, I have also once displayed a photo of my daughter that she did not like, she did not even like me to take them because she had to do her homework and hated the assignment and... that's how she looked in the photos...

Mine were digital ones, though, and not forgotten in the sun ;), and not already in the trash can ;)... and yes, I do agree, this high-key aspect has something...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back