Portrait of a friend, studio style.

popcorn for real . . .

its not sharp and lacking contrast.

aside from that i'm not digging the expression too much, but sometimes thats all you can get.

a5i736,

I tinkered with this photo a bit, just for my own amusement. I know you don't want your pics monkeyed with, so I won't post it anywhere, but if you would like to see it, I'd be happy to email it to you send it via PM.

If you have PS, try viewing it through the Red Channel only. That alone is a bit of an improvment in my opinion...

I too messed with it, in Picasa 2, and found that adding some "shadow" to it helped, as did switching it to Sepia.

Just because I can't let a good contraversial thread lie, you were incredibly too harsh on EOS JD, who is a very helpful person. He didn't see your tag, and posting it was wrong, but regardless he was trying to HELP not hurt.

I think the proper way to handle this would've been: "As you can tell I request that noone post edits of my photos, please remove that"... instead of bashing.

K guys, i reacted harshly i know and i am sry. I do want honest critisism and i didn't mean to fule this big of a fire lol. Lets all move on and if this ever happens again i'll deal with it in a calmer manner. Thanks to the people who did take the tim eto comment this thread. and if I ****ed ne one off i am sry. I just hope some 1 would see where i am coming from. I deff don't think this shot is a masterpeice, and i reacted tin the wrong way. :) im movin on

P.s Sry EOS_JD i'll keep my cool next time lol :)

K guys, i reacted harshly i know and i am sry. I do want honest critisism and i didn't mean to fule this big of a fire lol. Lets all move on and if this ever happens again i'll deal with it in a calmer manner. Thanks to the people who did take the tim eto comment this thread. and if I ****ed ne one off i am sry. I just hope some 1 would see where i am coming from. I deff don't think this shot is a masterpeice, and i reacted tin the wrong way. :) im movin on

P.s Sry EOS_JD i'll keep my cool next time lol :)

Hey no worries. I was just trying to be helpful.

Glad we're all friends again. :hug::

Most reactions

Back