Portrait of an MMA athleet

Fotofashion.no

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.fotofashion.no
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
after finishing up the magazine shoots. I did this, hope you enjoy :)

MG_3573-Edit.jpg

Hi thank you for commenting :)

here is a improved version, rearranged the background.

MG_3573-Edit-Edit.jpg

Last edited:
Everything is good except the framing. It seems like it either should be a full body shot of a chest up shot. This feels like a weird middle ground.

I'd like to see his head separated more from the background. Having those beams right behind him isn't the most flattering.

Going slightly higher to have his head framed in the stairs would be nice, imo

he's scary!

*agree with above

I'd like to see the face lit a little more, and I agree re: the bars thru the head.

after finishing up the magazine shoots. I did this, hope you enjoy :)

MG_3573-Edit.jpg

Hi thank you for commenting :)

here is a improved version, rearranged the background.

MG_3573-Edit-Edit.jpg
INTENSE!!!like :)

Great shot! It feels like it's tilted but I think that's an optical illusion. I like the composition - I don't mind the framing at mid-leg at all. Well done!

I like the first image better and do not mind the shot below the knee. I dislike the second image because of this.

Also, I dislike the rendered background in the second shot. I feel like I'm looking past his head to see what's up the stairway. In the first, the bars blocked that view.

Looks like a guy I'd like to know (i.e., be on my side).

Nice shot. I like the toning in the second version. However, there are a couple things I prefer in the first version.

The edited ceiling in the second version is fine, I wouldn't have a problem with it if that was all I'd seen. But the girders in the first add an industrial feel and emphasize the gritty feel to the shot.

I also prefer the crop on legs in the first version. By including a bit below the knee you can see just how powerful his thighs are. In the second version, the little bit of skin below his shorts seems out of place. Had his shorts not been black, so that you got more of a feel for his lower body as a whole, it might have worked more for me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back