abc123_4

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i took this picture a few months ago
she was my classmate

3pguykhw5bvk.jpg

she is very sunburnt or you need to tone down the red.

Is her hair dyed purple? Is her jacket blue?:meh:

thank you for your comments

This looks like another overflowing toilet to me. Too much PP.

That's harsh. The only thing that hasn't been typed is the pp on her teeth. Her two front teeth are a shade darker then the rest. You can only learn from your mistakes, take it a step at a time ;)

Nice teeth...the photo is well centerd

...How so, the teeth and entire photo is overly pp'd, and this is not a good use of centering.

To the OP, please tone down the PP, I see way too many people go crazy with photoshop and end up using it as a crutch, instead of taking a good picture, and using mild necessary PP to enhance it realistically. Remember your rule of thirds, of course the rule has its exceptions of when not to use it, but understand the times when, and when not to break the rule. Just out of curiosity, was that depth of field done in PP or did you get that at 5.6?

sorry i'm a newbie... it is wrong to have PP in photo? how about adjust tone in adobe lightroom?? it is also PP?

sorry i'm a newbie... it is wrong to have PP in photo? how about adjust tone in adobe lightroom?? it is also PP?

PP or post processing is anything done to the original image. I'd like to see the original image posted for comparison.

No it isn't wrong, however many newer photographers use PP as a crutch to use on pictures that lack basic compositional elements in order to make the photo more bearable to look at than it would have otherwise been. It is important to learn the basics of what makes a photo interesting using bare photography before enhancing it with post processing.

Most reactions

Back