Portrait Viewing styles

jemmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi guys, just a quick question to all you pros:er: - wondering how you go about showing your pics to clients? do you use slideshow format, or actual proofs - what size? how about proof sheets? how many do you show them generally? do you show b&w as well as colour???? so many questions!!!! i am just finishing my 30 day trial of the PRO SELECT program and have been loving it... anyone use this or have any comments regarding it.... or do you use a different program... Anyone know of any other free trials that i could 'try before i buy'........ Thanks for your help xxxx:heart:

I actually have never heard of Pro Select..what is it?
I generally load all the final cut shots onto a dvd slideshow for viewing by the clients...they can select the shots they want for their album from that.
I don't use proof sheets, as i have found them too expensive when you can get a better result from viewing the shots on a television or computer screen...they are larger and easier for them to select the shots they like. I generally change some of the shots to blk and wht for the slideshow and offer conversion to any others that they want done as well...some photographers automatically convert them all to mono and show both.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back