portrait w studio lights

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
heres a casual portrait i snapped while shooting for a college brochure
im a n00b at studio lights... and rather uncomfy in a studio environment... gimme the streets anyday!!!

269308117_32c403d197_o.jpg

looking forward to any comments/critique

thanks
mansi

WOW

I wouldnt know where to begin in a studio, which is funny as ive lost count of the studio kits ive sold.

What I love about this shot is that fact that it doesnt looked 'staged' the smile is sooo natural. which makes the shot for me

Well done Mansi ANOTHER masterpiece

I really like this shot, you did a great job... handled the glasses perfectly, and it is a very natural sweet smile.

My only CC is to color correct a bit... warm her up. Here's an example... I'll take it down if you want... I really love this shot... it is *very* nice.

Untitled-1aaa.jpg

My only comment is the bright part in her mouth and a little reflection from her nose ring (god I hope thats a nose ring). They seem to distract me a little. Maybe photoshop them out?

Other than that and the adjustments in the post above, I reckon you have a cracker there.

Moose

Moose said:
My only comment is the bright part in her mouth and a little reflection from her nose ring (god I hope thats a nose ring). They seem to distract me a little. Maybe photoshop them out?
You could also go the opposite way:
MansisphotoB4After.jpg

I like the first edit but not sure about the star on the nose

thanks guys! appreciate the comments... the color is a bit off on that on this one... thanks a lot for the edits!

Excellent. I am a bit dissapointed to notice that the photo you uploaded had been removed. But thanks to Sylph and Smith.
You got such good portrait casually. What lens do you use for portraits? As per your camera, I was informed that it's 350D. Would like to know about your lens too.

Most reactions

Back