Portraits at the Park for C&C

Chairman7w

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys - spent some time at the park taking some portraity kind of pics, C&C welcomed:

(More from this set at my Flickr page here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/58192041@N00/ )

3267191369_3dcea7f530_o.jpg

3264261429_ef86d5edfb_o.jpg

3265086094_c777997fc3_o.jpg

Something is off colorwise not sure if it is saturation/contrast/white balance or what but something doesnt look quite right. Maybe a combination of all of them. Composition wise they are pretty nice.

They are all good shots, could use a little bit of touch up though.

1. Seems a little underexposed.

2. Seems to have something of a red tinge to it. If it were me, I'd run it through PS and fix the color cast.

3. The best of the bunch.

Nice job on a pretty subject.

Thanks guys, going back and looking at the photos, I have to agree wholeheartedly with your comments.

I appreciate the feedback!

My favorite is the first one and I agree about it being underexposed. I would up the exposure and then maybe play around with the color/skin tone.

I like the first one best. To much of a noob to critque the others. Well done (IMO). signed Randall

Fantastic composition.

The shadows on her face bug me in the 1st one, but the background is awesome, as is the "movement" in her hair.

2nd one is my favorite, but agree that it could use some color correction for her skintone.

3rd is a great image, no cc for that one! :)

Most reactions

Back