Portraits of my kids...

bowronfam3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I went out today (it was beautiful out) and took some Fall portraits of my boys. I would love to know what everyone thinks of them, I have to admit...i'm pretty proud of them ;) Thanks!

*edited to add*I was going to just post the images here, but it would take a really long time...so please just remember to click on the thumbnails for the full size image before commenting. Flickr crops their thumbnails into a square crop for some reason...thanks guys!
http://flickr.com/photos/crystalbowron/sets/72157594359595739/

Sorry for having to use a link!

Fun shots. My fav is "Hunter2 B/W". What a beautiful shot!

The rest are nice, but I personally don't care for the heads being chopped in so many of them.

Those came out pretty good. My favorite is the one of your son laying down on the bench. I like that one both b&w and in color. Great job!!!!

woodsac said:
Fun shots. My fav is "Hunter2 B/W". What a beautiful shot!

The rest are nice, but I personally don't care for the heads being chopped in so many of them.

Actually none of them have the heads chopped...you have to click on the thumbnails for the full size images...:er:

And, thank you oldnavy170...that one was my favorite, too!

think your portraits are pretty nice. i, like others, like the one of your son laying on the bench.

I'm a professional digital imageer/photographer from Chicago. I think it would be nice to see what a few of you think of some of my work.

here is a link to see it http://www.vandecarr.com/Photo_Art.html

I'm really looking forward to hearing from you.

Most of my work is low key and digitally enhanced.

Cheers,
Mike V

Thank you for your comments vandecarr, but we typically don't advertise ourselves like that on someone else's thread. Just so you know in the future.

Just a suggestion in the future I would just post the images here. Those cut off thumbnails turned me off completely. If I Hadn't read on down, I would not have even looked at your photos. They were worth the look to. nice stuff

Thank you mysteryscribe...i'll do that! I never even thought about Flickr using those square cropped thumbnails...it makes sense, though, so I will post the images here.

sorry it was my first post here i didn't know. never mind

mike

Mike start your own thread one thing there is no shortage of here is opinions. Just pick a couple of shots and post them.

You will get plenty of at a boy mike comments and a few that are a little more as well.

Good for the ego and the technique.

Yes. Hunter2 totally stands out of the entire series!
And the b+w brings out his wonderful eyes even a tad more than the colour version.
At first and from the smaller photos only I also thought that Grayson2 would be perfect, but alas! it is not ... it is not quite in focus. A pity.

I think Hunter 2 is my favorite. Just love his expression in that one and he just looks so calm and serene. I also really like Hunter 1 in B&W.
I'm not sure if it's just flicker doing something weird, but some of them seem to have a really weird artificial quality to them. I'm not exactly sure how to describe it, but I guess I think it's most apparent in Grayson 2 B&W.

Cute boy posing for beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing. Would appreciate a lot if you can post them on here too. I shall also suggest you to use photobucket.com That's better site for posting your photos.

You want me to post the photos on this thread? I do use photobucket from time to time, just didn't this particular time. Thank you so much for your comments!

I love the one of the little one laying down- preferably in color.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back