Portraits

*~*AshleyRenae*~*

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got the dogs still for a moment today. I figured I'd share the pics and see what you guys think. CC welcome, but be nice everyone. :) I love them but I'd like to know what everyone else thinks.
Riley Jade is the white boxer and she's 5 years old, Sarge Mud Bug is a chocolate lab and he's 17 months.

105_1264.jpg

105_1256.jpg

105_1255.jpg

Whoa the dog with the 2 different colored eyes is great! Try it without the harness next time if you can get them to sit still again!

Whoa the dog with the 2 different colored eyes is great! Try it without the harness next time if you can get them to sit still again!

Thank you, yeah she loves to be nakie, lol! But that harness is crap getting on and off of her cause she don't like it. We call it her bra, lol! :lol:

LOVE the first one! :thumbup: Maybe a bit blue-ish, but I don't mind. The dog has a beautiful, almost king-like pose.

The other two...not so.

(btw what's that on your head in your avatar?)

pascal

LOVE the first one! :thumbup: Maybe a bit blue-ish, but I don't mind. The dog has a beautiful, almost king-like pose.

The other two...not so.

(btw what's that on your head in your avatar?)

pascal[/quotte/]

Thank you, Haha she was looking for kitties out the window. :lol:

It's some kind of hat, I can't remember what their called, but it's kinda like a golfers hat, but it's baggy on top.

ah yes, I can make out the hat now. And, sorry just curious, the flag is that way because it's like that on an army jacket?

and on topic: maybe you could try a crop on that second one. Just show the face. Because, those two eyes, that's wonderful. Is that very common for dogs like that?

pascal

ah yes, I can make out the hat now. And, sorry just curious, the flag is that way because it's like that on an army jacket?

and on topic: maybe you could try a crop on that second one. Just show the face. Because, those two eyes, that's wonderful. Is that very common for dogs like that?

pascal

Yeah that's why the flag is like that. I had to take the patches off the jacket for military reasons so the flag was set like that instead.

Yeah I thought of cropping it, but didn't know how tight I should crop it in. Thank you, well it's common to an extent I suppose. My little sister has one just like her. Same blue eyes and same brown eyes and all white.

I am absolutely in LOVE with your boxer! She's gorgeous! And the post is great! Was it hard to get her to sit still? So adorable! I also love the dead on shot of her as well! Her two different colored eyes are so endearing! The shot of the lab is adorable too! I do that to my dogs all the time - take pictures of them while they are sleeping! Very very cute!!

I am absolutely in LOVE with your boxer! She's gorgeous! And the post is great! Was it hard to get her to sit still? So adorable! I also love the dead on shot of her as well! Her two different colored eyes are so endearing! The shot of the lab is adorable too! I do that to my dogs all the time - take pictures of them while they are sleeping! Very very cute!!

Thank you so much! Thats my baby girl, I fell in love with her the day I seen her. It wasn't too hard to get her to set still it was just hard to get her to look at the camera. lol! All I have to do to get her to set still is open the window so she can see outside.
The lab is my husbands dog, so yeah of course I have to get him sleeping, lol! He's still a puppy and don't like listening to me. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back