Portraiture Work

photosbybritni

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a few samples of my work. Yes they have been PS enhanced. . C&C welcome. Thanks!

4800924109_80294dc2db.jpg

4800926093_5061fb0ffc.jpg

4800925721_8548919da7.jpg

4801596862_acbaaa6c51.jpg

Last edited:
#3 is my favourite, I prefer the tone over #1 but that's probably personal taste. Actually I like the tone in the wood better, but I like the boy's face better in #1 - perhaps something in the middle would work.

#2 doesn't do much for me.

#4 could benefit from toning down the saturation/vibrance and contrast, it just looks a bit overdone, but I like the pose and overall composition.

They are some nice shots my personal favorites are 1 and 4. I think the little boy looks good holding what i would assume is his fathers fingers and I like the pose of the 4th one.

#1 is my fav'. I like the tone and the composition and the lovely smile on the little guy's face. Not too keen on that over-processed colour look in #3 & 4, but like fokker said, it's personal taste.

Love the tones in number one, really a great photo! 4 is a little to orange for me. Could you try toning it down?

What happens if you make it cooler? It still ooks a little orange. I think #1 is my fav! VERY cute! I also like #2, but it's a personal preference I think. :) Good job!

I really like #3 and #4; I think the composition is great on both of those. Even though 4 does look a bit overprocessed I don't really think its that bad. Maybe meet somewhere in the middle of 4 and the edited 4..the edited one looks a bit too soft to me.

I really like #3 and #4; I think the composition is great on both of those. Even though 4 does look a bit overprocessed I don't really think its that bad. Maybe meet somewhere in the middle of 4 and the edited 4..the edited one looks a bit too soft to me.

I agree, the edited #4 is too soft IMO.

I really like 1. I think two would've been a lovely family shot if the parents weren't cut off. The fourth one is much too saturated

The last photo has an odd yellowish cast in the fleshtones. It looks bad color-wise.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back