Possible NSFW Fun shots from the weekend.

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Out shooting the band and some location shots for the bar/cabins we were staying in. Popped the girlfriend up on stage and a pool table for fun shots for the band using their equipment. My favorite is the pool table. I just used the overhead light on the pool table as only light source...fun stuff.

1069387_697547400258928_520404759_n.jpg

9293094513_5d43a18351_o.jpg

This one is more of a personal image...in that it has meaning for the band members. We have been so busy lately that we have not made many shows. So while they were gone, we took one of their guitars...the lead singers favorite guitar strap, and I put up on of my images of him on the laptop, and made a sexy shot for him, the idea was to show that she was missing them/him, or at least that is what I was going for. lol. He loved it. Does not mean much to others as it is all their personal gear in the photo.

I notice I forgot to edit out the jeans line in her ass cheek....damn women....sheesh....lol

9295864404_370b24b09d_c.jpg

lol

funny you play on the words...'cause in another shot, I had cropped it oddly where it said "sons of ana" and was right on her toosh...so first thing popped in my mind was "sons of anal" so yeah...that one didn't make the cut. lolz

The first one is sick, the second is just too obvious like bam theres an ass in my face but why would it ever be in my face in this scenario, why would it ever be out like that during a gig lol. The third one, the laptop ruins it imo

There is always ass out during the shows...lol. It was a re-shoot. Before I started hanging with them and shooting for them, they did a contest for Nickelback, and had to put a sexy ass on stage. The person did a poor job with the photo, so even though the contest was over, they wanted me to re shoot it, they use it for advertising their gigs now and then. ;-)

The laptop made it great for the lead singer, like I said...it's a personal thing...just thought I'd share anyway. He loved the fact that it was there and her hand was on it.

after doing the shoot I told her, "the first thing vinny will do is sniff the strap after he sees the photo". and I kid you not....he saw the photo and grabbed his strap and held it to his nose and smiled. lol.

after doing the shoot I told her, "the first thing vinny will do is sniff the strap after he sees the photo". and I kid you not....he saw the photo and grabbed his strap and held it to his nose and smiled. lol.
Then he would have had a field day with this chick.

VIDEO NOT SAFE FOR WORK

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the first. The others are not cutting it for me

The first one is okay. The other two I would kill you if you posted them of me. Not flattering at all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back