Possible NYC Meet-up

November looks like a free month for me, at this point.

Right now we have:
1. JonMikal + Calliope + scoob (3?)
2. Unimaximum (1)
3. robhesketh (1?)
4. hobbes28 & AlisonPower (2)
5. terri & Brad (2?)
6. MDowdey & his woman (2)
7. santino (1?)
8. Jeff Canes (1)
9. danalec99 (1)

We have around 10, as of now. C'mon ppl, try to find a free weekend in Nov. The more, the merrier! :)

Did you have a particular weekend in mind?

I live about 35 miles from Manhattan (in Jersey) and can take my 4 runner (comfortably seats 5). But if our plan primarily is to explore the city, subway would be the best mode of commute. Trust me, parking and traffic would be a hassle. But if the situation calls for it, taking the vehicle would defenitely be not an issue for me.

I would be more than happy to pick anyone up from the airport and drop them to the hotel.

What say you?

Unimaxium said:
Manhattan is definately the place to be... how about we meet at the B&H Photo Superstore? It's quite an impressive facility ;) ;)
Sure, just bring loads of green stuff and/or the plastic! ;)

Ugh, if only I didn't have school I'd catch up with you guys...

We can go the 2nd or 3rd weekend in November.

I may well be able to make it then, I'll let you all know when I'm going. It'll either be the end of November or early next year depending on how quickly I get my work done!

Rob

Sounds like that will work for me, too. Although I doubt that I'll be able to make it for the whole weekend due to school work & such. But most likely Nov. 12, 13, 19, or 20 will be good for me. I can prolly head up on a bus or train in the morning (it's a short ride), and come back in the afternoon.

I would so love to go to NYC. It has been a dream trip for me. Would anyone be willing to share a room with me if I can make it? I don't think I can swing it by myself, especially if Jeff said it was kind of pricey there.

Traci, you're welcome to share a room with us...it's a stretch for us to go as well and someone to share costs with would be great.

Thanks Alison! :hug:: It's good that we've meet so, I wouldn't be too uncomfortable...Yay! :cheer:

Most reactions

Back