Possible NYC Meet-up

Yes it did! I was there, along will Unimaxium, Danalec99, PaulRon an Jeff Canes. There was a sticky in the photo gallery of the photos that we all took, but I don't know where it's at now.

Btw, there is a DC meetup coming up, if you are interested! :D

As for the April BIG DC Meetup. yes I will be there. I have hung out with JoCose a few times and he now has me on the official list. There is a meetup in DC this Sunday if YOUR interested that I organized. See the January 22nd meetup thread.

As for the NY meetup, I was not a member of this forum at that time so I would have never known but I will now.

Scott

danalec99 said:
Btw, there is a DC meetup coming up, if you are interested! :D

There is a decent chance I'll be calling for another NYC meetup in late July...I'll be going there for other reasons, but I have not yet started a thread because I am not yet sure of dates. :) It would be late July though.

core_17 said:
There is a decent chance I'll be calling for another NYC meetup in late July...I'll be going there for other reasons, but I have not yet started a thread because I am not yet sure of dates. :) It would be late July though.

Corry, I could probably make a meetup in NYC in July...but let me know as soon as you can so I can see if room is available at my aunt's house on Staten Island!

And if y'all do make it to Camden Yards for that trip, let me know.

(oh, and, BTW, damn you're fast with the stickie! :) )

Traci said:
Yes it did! I was there, along will Unimaxium, Danalec99, PaulRon an Jeff Canes. There was a sticky in the photo gallery of the photos that we all took, but I don't know where it's at now.

JonMikal wanted to go to this one but the fault is mine why he couldn't go. I was sick and ended up having my tonsils removed. :er:

Calliope said:
JonMikal wanted to go to this one but the fault is mine why he couldn't go. I was sick and ended up having my tonsils removed. :er:

no worries, i'm sure i had more fun at home :hugs:

Is there anyone in or around NYC who'd like to meet us in April (before the Big International TPF Meet-Up in Washington DC on 7-9 April)?
We'll be there from 3 - 7 April...

I've mentioned a few times I am very interested in this though I am not on the list. How does one get on "The List".

Scott

danalec99 said:
As of now, November looks like a free month for me. So, any weekend would be fine for me.

Updated list:
1. JonMikal + Calliope + scoob (3?)
2. Unimaximum (1)
3. robhesketh (1?)
4. hobbes28 & AlisonPower (2)
5. terri & Brad (2?)
6. MDowdey & his woman (2)
7. santino (1?)
8. Jeff Canes (1)
9. danalec99 (1)
10. spike5003 (1?)

MyCameraEye said:
How does one get on "The List"
You could start a new list (I'd suggest a new thread), starting with your name. When others shows their interest, add their names to the list.

MyCameraEye said:
It would seem a list has al;ready been started plus Jon started the thread so I feel I would be stepping on toes if I did so.

Scott
The list you show is old. That was for the earlier meetup.

Most reactions

Back