Possible terror attack in Oslo

10 confirmed killed at political youth camp...

Hospital in Oslo requesting blood type 0-

The fkr has killed 80 youths, that is the last number. The bomb was just a diversion. Hunting down teenagers and shooting them, as many as he could. Apparantly an exteremist in liberal politics. He is in custody, and is believed to maybe be the only one in this.

I am sad.

There is a lot of news coverage here - it is shocking and very sad.

How is this comment at all appropriate? What made your little mind decide to post a comment like this? Yes, it was a carbomb, so it was unlikely that it was an Amish person...That's not a witty comment...it just makes you look like a flipping dousche.

Okay. We agree. It was not the Amish. Now tell me, who do YOU think was behind it? I would have no problem pointing fingers and in the end, I would be right.

Now doesn't it seem like your willingness to assume who was responsible was premature - and wrong?

"When I am bored, I like going to the school and watching the children as they run and jump and squeal. It is funny because they don't know I am using blanks!"

and that your signature might be more than a little distasteful.

Yup.. premature assumption Scoody. The only assumption you could make is: That is one screwed up person.

From The Australian | The Australian Homepage | TheAustralian

According to information the suspect posted online, he is an “ethnic” Norwegian and a “Christian fundamentalist,” police spokesman Roger Andersen said, adding his political opinions leaned “to the right”.
Police commissioner Sveinung Sponheim confirmed that the suspect was a 32-year-old Norwegian who had posted anti-Muslim rhetoric online.
Norwegian media reported that the blond-haired Breivik described himself on his Facebook page as “conservative”, “Christian”, and interested in hunting and computer games like World of Warcraft and Modern Warfare 2.

Ahh I'm not surprised that he was a loan attacker, the event felt more like a loan person(s) rather than a more organised strike - just something about the bomb followed by the same person doing the shootings just felt more loan manic than group.

Ahh another cheap dig at computer games from that Oz newpaper :(

Yup.. premature assumption Scoody. The only assumption you could make is: That is one screwed up person.

Though you might think that my assumptions were not thought out, they were. The attacks appeared to be synchronized. And also had two hallmarks of al quaeda tactics. A car filled with explosives and a shooting rampage. Synchronized attacks are an al Queada favorite.

Wow, this is heartbreaking. I'd heard about the attack yesterday but hadn't been following the coverage. My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims, and with the region in general.

:(

What I don't like is when you go to CNN's website, you see a big text in bold that pretty much acts as a counter for how many deaths. It's like as if this is the way we should measure the magnitude of the damage that it has caused to individual's emotions, the trust between people and the over all unity of the society.

Though you might think that my assumptions were not thought out, they were. The attacks appeared to be synchronized. And also had two hallmarks of al quaeda tactics. A car filled with explosives and a shooting rampage. Synchronized attacks are an al Queada favorite.

Thought out assumptions? That's the best thing I've heard all week!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back